Bless her heart!!

I have twin daughters, and last night we went to dinner with my family. I had just got done feeding my first born, Gracie. I was taking a picture and this was the outcome.... Did I feed her wrong? Or did I not get a good burp? Because she seemed perfectly fine until after this!

GraciesMommy464

Asked by GraciesMommy464 at 6:39 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I can't help but laugh at this picture. It's priceless. Definitely one for the boyfriends many many many many years from now.lol.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 6:43 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Looks like a burp gone wrong. And she timed it just right to ruin your pic. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:12 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Hard to say. Maybe there was a burp down deep that pushed it all out, maybe she ate too much too fast, maybe she had a bit of an upset tummy, maybe she got jiggled a little, there's lots of reasons. But the picture is priceless, you couldn't do that again if you tried!
    Anonymous

• haha, DS did this the other day, pretty sue it happens when they eat too much or too fast or sit up too fast. its a shame too... all that precious milk gone to waste :/ haha
    sarlove01

Answer by sarlove01 at 1:01 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• omg that is priceless maybe she didn't burp well enough
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:58 AM on Apr. 12, 2011