Are you ok with your hubby looking a porn?

Does it bother you that he may be thinking about someone else when he's with you? Do you feel betrayed? How do you handle this? Do you think this little thing is one step away from a real affair?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• It's probably what's keeping your husband from having an affair.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• My husband doesn't look at porn, so this isn't an issue for us.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:42 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• That is crazy.. Anony. 11:39.
    It's cheating in my book. Talk to someone, go to counseling a good place to start is "Everyman's battle" seminars. Check it out online..
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 11:42 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I don't have a problem with porn. Men are visually stimulated. In fact I'd probably think he was weird if he didn't watch porn.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:43 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Lol I watch porn and my husband doesnt. I love it and always have. My husband withing the past 5 yrs has watched it with me one time and thats it. He doesnt even look at magazines of naked women. Just because I look at that though does not mean that I have once thought about cheating on my husband. I love him and the porn is just something to look at and get off on when hes not around. I dont think its a big deal at all unless hes looking at it 24/7 cause there are people out there that have an addiction to it and I used to be one of them. Now that we have a baby I dont have the time lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Im a psych major and have learned through my studies it is normal for men AND woman to look. It would actually be pretty disturbing to find someone who doesnt fantasize or look at porn.

Answer by gemgem at 11:55 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• dont let it bother you just becuz hes looking doenst mean he doesnt love you and find you sexy. its normal for both men and women to look. It is in no way cheating on your spouse remember its ok to look its just not ok to touch. Try enjoying it with him maybe that will help you.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:01 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Yes, I'm okay with it. I look at it sometimes as well. No big deal (to us, anyway).
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:03 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i only have a prob if he hides it or it intefers with our sex life. how is looking at other women cheating!? if that were the case then women would be guilty too. think about the last time you saw an attractive guy and thought "damn he is hot".... there is nothing wrong with enjoying the scenery... at the end of the day... he comes to bed with YOU
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 12:07 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• This is so sad. I know it's wrong and many of you don't realize the evil in this. At least not until you start having really affairs or he does. THen you're like what happened??
    Anonymous