What is the thing you Dislike about cafemom?

How would you improve it.. If you had the chance?

I ask this because often I hear complaints.. Just wondering about any thoughts on improvements..

2boys4momma

Asked by 2boys4momma at 7:03 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in About CafeMom

• No more "anon" option, and you'd get to see who votes you up or down.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 7:04 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• This site would be a lot more peaceful if some women can't hide behind the anon button and give them a ticket to be rude and just plain nasty.

Answer by older at 7:06 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I'd love to be able to get a new screen name without losing everything on my profile! This one doesn't really fit me anymore but I don't want to lose nearly 4 years worth of stuff.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 7:07 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• nothing
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:07 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• hmm...not sure. i don't mind the anon-option, nor do i mind not knowing who votes me down. the only negatives are things you can't change or control in the first place, the users. you can't control what a person feels or agrees with..and who would want to? if everyone were smacking the same brand of bubble gum, it'd be more of a personal blogger's site. i enjoy the 'variety', so to speak.
    :))
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:08 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Seeing who votes you down would be nice, making it easier for people to find already asked questions to avoid the million same ones you see everyday would also be nice. And for them to get rid of this stupid points system as it dosnt matter a hill of beans anyways. The also NEED to get rid of the damn pop up ad's and mouse over things, I should have the option to keep the mouse over's from opening.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:09 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I think you should have to give a reason for vote downs

Also I think you should have to say why you're anon sometimes.
    It FREAKS ME OUT when people are anon on something like "I need a quick chicken recipe" or "did anyone else take their kids to see HOP yet" .... going anon on something like that makes me think you're a paranoid nut job. Anon is for asking about serious marital issues or strange vaginal odors.... lol
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:09 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Trolls and women who are RUDE and condescending. There are many that can't answer a post or question without being a b*tch. Other than that, nothing.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 7:09 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• No more negative comments, no more rudeness, no more bitchiness
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 7:11 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Only thing I dislike, really, is being voted down for trying to help when a person's answer is simply a difference of opinion with someone else. It isn't rude or disrespectful, just different. But nothing other than that minor thing.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:31 PM on Apr. 11, 2011