OK spinoff of porn question...LOL If you are into porn... adult content

Last question got me thinking. I notice a ton of mom's on CM are into porn, and some even think it's ok for young boys to look at it....if you are into porn, would you support your ADULT child doing it for a living?

Hypothetical question, only for discussion, nothing more. :)

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 7:14 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Adult Children (18+)

• Not just NO but HELL NO!!!

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 7:17 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• no.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:20 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• There are moms out there who think it's okay for their young sons looking at porn? Wow, that's sad and disturbing. It's one thing for boys to sneak it or look at some magazines on the down low but for the parents to supply it and make it ok it's a whole 'nother issue. There are many men out there who probably started watching porn as kids and it messes with them, they think all women love to get treated like objects. They can't tell the different between sex in the real world and porn. Sorry, got side tracked.

I still would not support my adult children doing it, porn is forever! That one crappy movie will be around forever! When you have children they might see it, your boss might see, your co-workers, someone you're dating. I don't see what good can come of it. I will always love my children, but I don't see why they would do something like that.. hypothetically ;-)
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 7:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• its not something i would be proud of or shout from the rooftops.. but i wouldn't disown my child either. its just not something we would talk about at Thanksgiving dinner or anything.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:25 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• If that is what they want to do ... they are adult, it's their decision.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 7:26 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Okay, I think a few of you are missing the point...IF YOU ARE INTO PORN....changes the question completly.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 7:28 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• nope, didn't miss the point. (..and that's all i have to say about that.)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:31 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• My husband is into porn and I asked him this question and he said he would have a heart attack if our daughter was doing porn. Doesn't matter if you're into it or not.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 7:33 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Gomez, READ the question before you answer. That's my point...
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 7:37 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• dullscissors, I wasn't referring to you :)
    Musicmom80