What do i need for our new apartment

No item is too big or small. I'm moving into our first place soon and want to make sure I have everything I need to be comfortable. I am going to write out a check list to make sure I do not forget the most important items. Or if you know a website that may have a list like this please give me the info. Thanks soo much in advance ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Shopping

• Make sure you have a confortable living room sofa and loveseat, or a sectional.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 7:21 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Furniture, Towel's, sheets, bed's, mattress, box spring pillows, throw rugs, dishes, coffee maker, toaster oven, pot's, pans, silverware, knives, serving platters, serving bowels, can opener, table, chairs for table, end tables, coffee table, shower curtain, shower liner, the hooks that hang said shower curtain and liner, drapes and rods for drapes, caddy for shampoo's soap in shower, cleaners bathroom and kitchen and windex, dish rack, paper towel holder, food, ice trays tin foil, plastic wrap, storage containers, serving spoons, blender, hand mixer. Thats all I can think of right now. This ought to get you started.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:27 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Don't forget measuring cups and spoons, a bottle opener, oven mits, cookie sheet and a cork screw. I've found that some peple's essentials are things that I can live without - and vice versa. vbruno is very thorough, but I did OK without a blender, a coffee maker and a hand mixer for a long while. I've never owned a toaster over and can't do without a microwave.
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 7:49 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Personally, on the check list, go room by room. Sit and write down everything for that particular room. I'd start with the smallest and work toward the larger. A sheet of paper per room so as I can add things that I think about later. Personally things like cleaners, paper towels, etc are common items that you'd purchase anyway. They can go on a seperate list so you can buy extra and clean when you first move in.

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 7:58 PM on Apr. 11, 2011