We've been having unprotected sex for almost 7 months...

We arent trying to concieve but arent proventing it at all. Secretly iwant to get pregnant, he doesnt really care whether we do, we just arent planning it. We have unprotected sex whenever we dont chart at all. We have yet to get pregnant but weve never seem to have unprotected sex while im on those 5 days where your most fertile. This time we did. Do you think that will make the chances higher?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It could, but I've heard on average it takes a couple a year to conceive.
    bauerlove

Answer by bauerlove at 7:30 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• 40% of couples have trouble getting pregnant - even with perfect timing. Getting the timing right will get you pregnant sooner. Most couples (more than 50%) will get pregnant within 6 months. I think this is with couples who have sex 3 or 4 times per week.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 7:38 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• The fact that you had the timing right of course increase your chances because there are sperm there at the same time as an egg versus being there when there isn't an egg. Does that mean you will get pregnant this month? NO. Good luck!
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:47 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• My DH and I were actively trying to conceive and it took us a year and a half. Sometimes, it takes a bit. Of course, that doesn't stop you from having fun trying.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 11:00 PM on Apr. 11, 2011