How do you get repeact from your husband

My husband looks at other women I dress up for him put on makeup and he looks at other women or looks at the tv when we go out to eat and not look at me that why I quit dress up

kdrzewiecki

Asked by kdrzewiecki at 7:27 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't have to *get* he gives. It sounds like there is more of an underlying issue...wish I could be of more help.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 7:34 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• When you say look, do you mean OGLE like a drooling wolf or does he just notice that there are other women? If the first, make some noiuse next time he does it and embarrass the hell out of him. If you're really lucky the victim of the ogling will slap him.

If he's not being a drooling wolf, he's not disrespecting you. Women are half the population and impossible to ignore.

Remember who he's coming home with. THAT is what matters. Mine doesn't ogle, but it wouldn't bother me if he did. I'm the only one in the world who will put UP with him!

Answer by gdiamante at 7:37 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• i get respect ... and face it just cause your together dosent mean other women aren't attractive to him..
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 7:47 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• He gives me respect b/c he loves me. He looks at other women. Hell, I point out hot chicks. We're married, not dead. 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 7:58 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I've never had that problem. I've had my ex tell me I needed to dress up more bc he loved to show me off, lol Idk girl. I'm sorry. How's your relationship besides that ? Do you guys agrue a lot or anything ? I know my ex's personality after awhile made him one of the more unattractive people ever!! Have you talked to him about it whats going on & how you are feeling ?? Maybe he isn't aware he's doing it. Guys can be so dumb sometimes. Keep the communication open between you two. Good Luck Sweetie. Keep your chin up. I'm sure you are an attractive woman !! :)
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 8:21 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Here's the thing, you shouldn't have to do anything to get his respect. But i agree, he may not realize he isn't showing you attention, that he is paying too much attention to other women. Sounds stupid, I know. Men can be a little... simple like that. Next time he does it, point it out. Don't point it out another time, it's gotta be WHEN he is doing it or he will not know what you are talking about.
    If he still plays dumb, then you can always start checking out other men, and be a bit vocal about it. Seems childish, but it's worked for me. My hubby has been vocal about other women being attractive. Not that he doesn't show ME attention, I get lots of it. But it does get on my nerves sometimes when he repeats himself. So, I started pointing out hot men. And, he hates it. So, he's backed off.
    You also need to talk with him about how you feel about what he's doing. He needs to know.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:43 PM on Apr. 11, 2011