Texts

My daughter has done something to blow my trust in her I want to get copies of all the texts she has done on my cell phone. My phone company is Cricket. Do you or have you ever heard of someone getting sopies of old deleted texts? She is always deleing her incoming and outgoing messages so I need to figure out if anything else is going on that I need to beaware of.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• Call them up an ask!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 7:45 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I don't think you can do that. Even with detailed billing you only get the number of incoming and outgoing texts and the phone numbers but never the message itself.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 7:46 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I tried to get the actual messages when my ex-husband was cheating on me and they couldn't do it.
    AshleyLynnW

Answer by AshleyLynnW at 7:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• damn it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:49 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I called the phone company to ask one time and they said all I can get are the phone numbers, but never ever any content. Said it would be an invasion of privacy. Sorry.....
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 7:56 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I think I have heard of people getting them for court, so it would be worth asking!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:09 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I went through a similar situation with my daughter. I couldn't get the text messages, but I could see who she texted and how many times. I told her I'd be checking her phone everyday and there had better be a txt on it for every one my account said there was....After a while I didn't have to check who she was texting, she just assumed I was and quit erasing her messages.
    lovinlifewith5

Answer by lovinlifewith5 at 8:23 PM on Apr. 11, 2011