Is anyone else freaked out by the price of gas?

I am so freaked I dont know what we are going to do or how we are going to manage.

voni681

Asked by voni681 at 7:51 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Money & Work

• No... I figure we have to have it, so there's no need to get worked up about it when there's nothing I can do about it.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:52 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• limit where you gotta go .. if you gotta to the store get everything you need to the week.. do it all in one day.. it sucks the prices are going up but gotta work around it!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 7:52 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I feel the same way. Its costing me over $40+ to fill up my Focus now and I have to drive to work 5 days a week, riding the bus is not a convenient option for me, than we still have to get out and about on the wknds for activities, visiting families, having a life.
    And it seems like the more I look at what to cut out, the less there is to cut out. Everything we have to pay for is a need.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:54 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Limit where you go and when you do go out look for the lowest prices in gas. Over the summer I heard that gas prices are suppose to spike up past 5.00 per gallon. Its also more expensive around here because I live by the beach. So my SO and I check for the cheapest prices to try and save and travel less.
    dolphingoddess

Answer by dolphingoddess at 7:55 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I'm more upset that it will likely not go back down to under $3.00. Sadly those days are over.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 7:57 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• not freaked out, just limiting my need for its use.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:58 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Not really, the majority of my gas is paid for by my job. I don't really use much besides that, I'm able to get groceries & whatnot at the end of my workday without using any extra gas.
    Anonymous

• I am not freaked out, but I am thinking of adding a delivery charge at my dry cleaners though.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:30 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I don't worry about things I can't control.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 11:09 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Im not freaked out by them, Im PISSED THE FUCK off by them. All these high prices when America dosnt EVER get one single drop of Oil from Libya. Italy buys 99% of Libyan Oil. NO other country is buying Libyan oil!!! Why are WE paying so damn much? Because OPEC is a bunch of greedy bastards thats why!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:30 PM on Apr. 13, 2011