How can I make the pain go away?? adult content

I am 12 weeks pregnant with my third child. I had WONDERFUL pregnancies the first 2 times but this one is a different story. I have this horrible burning pain on my "vagina bone". Its only on the left side and it feels like someone has just hit me in the "vagina bone" with a hot steel rod. Anyone ever have this feeling? If so, how did you help the pain?

familynsni

Asked by familynsni at 8:00 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Oh . . .I had that but it didn't set in until the end. Try to rest as much as possible and move slowly. Talk to your doctor about the pain . . . they sometimes give you something to manage it,
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:08 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I know right! I had it with my second child but it wasnt until I was about 30+ weeks. I will definently ask at my next appt but I would like to find a way to manage it now.
    familynsni

Comment by familynsni (original poster) at 8:10 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• You can try some Tylenol and rest . . . I am so sorry, mama! I know it is almost impossible to rest when you have other kids. I hope it subsides.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:17 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• The PUBIC BONE??? THat happened to me with my third baby but only after about the 7th month when he got bigger and his head put pressure on the bone.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:36 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I had that, it was bad. I had to lay down with my feet up all the time, but now the first child is here and I don't know how I'll do it with this pregnancy if it comes back. Good luck
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 12:32 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• what causes it coz im xperiencing the same thing?
    dienkies22

Answer by dienkies22 at 6:24 AM on Apr. 12, 2011