Have your kids ever done or said something that you do yourself ,that you don't like?

My daughter likes to argue, and yeah, I know why. :)

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 8:04 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• sealed lip

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:09 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Almost everything. My DD can be very determined to get her way. She always has a reason for doing things she's not suppose to. My DS gives me a "scrunchy face" when he's told no or not to do something. It's like looking in the mirror. And I don't understand how,,,, They're both Aquarius and I'm a Taurus. Scrunchy face is the term I use when someone looks at you and their forehead is wrinkled, eye brows are wild, and nose & mouth look like you smelt something stinky. lol You gotta see it to understand.

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 8:15 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• haha -- My 4-year-old DD gives me this "crazy" look that DRIVES ME CRAZY! Funny thing is, I asked her where she learned to make the "crazy face" and she said... "FROM YOU MOMMY." Oh yay!!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 8:18 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• My LP usually points it out. When she is doing something obnoxious...typically with an inflated ego and a smart mouth...he will say "Just. Like. You." LOL Most of the time it is true.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:36 PM on Apr. 11, 2011