Help

Can some please tell me how a true relstionship is suppose to be? How do u know what the limits are? What fights should I pick? What do I do when my man needs space? How to deal with someone wi0ho is truely bi polar?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• those are deep and complex questions..... your man is diagnosed bi-polar? I think some couples counseling is a no brainer if you think he's your soul mate and want this to last. And lots of reading and research on his disorder..... local support groups too
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:14 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Should be based on honesty, trust, and mutual respect. There should be no physical, mental, emotional, or verbal abuse. You should share some interests but also have separate interests. You do not need to spend every moment together. You should not want to pick fights. Bipolar is a medical issue that is controlled with medication.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:16 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I have. Been in relatioships before but I was always abused and always had to do what they said so I need to know what to do
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2011