I just need advice....AM I STILL PREGNANT???

In December I miscarried at five weeks, had a positive test then a whole bunch of negatives. I was having a bunch of morning sickness for about two days, but no i dont think i feel much of anything. As i sit here and think about it i am extremely tired, my nipples dont really hurt unless i touch them too much, where they were pretty tender not too long ago. I dont have cramping but i do have this heaviness in my tummy and when i have to pee my tummy it hurts but it doesnt. When i dont poop enough or as often as i used to sometimes i get a pain in my side, is there i am about six weeks, is there something wrong or is it all in my head! I havent had any bleeding or anything i keep an eye out. Do you guys think i am still pregnant? Or did i miscarry again???

dssehje

Asked by dssehje at 8:26 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Without bleeding you probably did not miscarry. Take another pregnancy test or go into the dr.

Good luck.
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 8:31 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I did today, i am just worried i think i might feel better after my first appointment! And nope no bleeding at all! Thanks for replying! Is it normal to have off and on symptoms???
    dssehje

Comment by dssehje (original poster) at 8:37 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Usually within a day or so of the pregnancy becoming..unactive?... the bleeding will start. If you have not been bleeding then odds are you are not miscarrying. However, there are some rare exceptions. Some medications can prevent the fetus from being able to pass and some women's bodies don't recognize the miscarriage, therefore the body doesn't try to pass the fetus. If you are worried about the possibility of miscarriage, you should go in to get checked. If nothing else they can put your mind at ease and help you relax a little bit. Stress is bad for the baby! GL! :)
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 8:38 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I would go to the doctor for the reassurance. They will understand your anxiety and will want to help you but at six weeks not much would be visible on an ultrasound except a yolk sac and even that's iffy. Not everyone has a lot of symptoms so try not to let that be your focus too much. I agree that you would probably did not miscarry without bleeding.
    bella_grace

Answer by bella_grace at 8:44 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I am a little confused because of the lack of punctuation in your post so let me clarify so that I can make sure I am answering you the right way....

You have CONFIRMED that you are pregnant again? With both hpt and a doctors visit?

If so I TOTALLY understand where you are coming from. I had too miscarried at 5 weeks. My miscarriage was in January. I got pregnant before my period returned after my miscarriage.

I am now 7 weeks pregnant. I am getting more confidant about this baby but I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO SCARED at first. I had my blood levels tested frequently and ended up having to be on progestrone supplements to help substain my pregnancy. I still worry and wonder but having my levels tested frequently and having an early ultra sound so that we could see that sweet heart beatiing REALLY helped.

I do not think you have miscarried again but ask your doctor to test your levels.
    Anonymous