My ex is making joint custody very difficult to the point we have no communication.

he hates me my family and anyone associated with me. my son is almost 6, he has takin him to the dr by weekly once i return him to his father. my son is constantly on antibiotics, it seems unhealthy that he can't let him just be sick and get over it himself. i have joint custody only because i think the judge got sick of his antics in court, hes mean and nasty and wants me out of my son's life, how do i deal with such a hateful man that will try to take me out of my son's life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• document, document, document. Every phone conversation, every text message, every email, every interaction you have with this man. Get relevant medical records. Start lining your ducks up to try to change custody arrangements. As much as it will suck the more physical proof you have to present to the judge the better you case will be. I would also see about talking to a family courts lawyer to see what, when and how things can proceed.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:37 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• that is crazy i am sorry that you are going through all of this, no man should ever try to take his kids away from their mother unless its for safety reasons! Men dont understand the connection mother have with their children. good luck to you hope all turns out good!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:56 PM on Apr. 11, 2011