How to make new friends? i seem to have forgotten:(

mommaclow

Asked by mommaclow at 8:32 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Me too...its always been thru interests but it seems to get harder finding people with similar interest as we get older
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:35 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• The easiest way to make friends is to be friendly to others. If you are a SAHM and need help meeting people go to your local park or look online for stroller walking groups or playgroups or enroll in some mommy and me classes.
    mamabrickhouse

Answer by mamabrickhouse at 8:36 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• When we first moved in our home we went to the 2 houses on our left and the 2 on our right...Then the one directly across from us to introduce ourselves...However most of the people we consider friends now are parents of our kids friends..
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 8:41 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• We have moved several times in the past few years so it's getting harder to meet people for me too! I'm a SAHM and deal with chronic health issues so getting out to go to the park regularly is pretty hard but I always try to be friendly whether I'm in the mood for it or not! I have slowly started getting to know other moms there and I figure it will just take a little longer to become "friends" but will still happen.
    bella_grace

Answer by bella_grace at 8:50 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• i have forgotten how to make friends too. now that i have a son it seems no one wants to be my friend. i don't have much in common with anyone know it seems. although i'm the same i've always been. there are websites for mommy groups. most towns and cities have them. i don't know the names of the websites though.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 9:00 PM on Apr. 11, 2011