Dont know who i am

I'm going throught a transitional period were I have no clue who I am or how I am suppose to act. How are u suppose to act at 25? How r u suppose to dress? I am comfused..........idont have any mental problems or anything like that its just that I've always been told how to act what to say what to do and not to do so I'm a little off I am a single mom and single for the first time in years can anyone help me or give me advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• You need to find things you like and live the life you feel comfortable and the only way your going to do this is by trying things and going new places. Its going to be new for you but once you determine whats for you you can figure out what you like and what you do not like everything is trial and error. GL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:41 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• HA! I could have written parts of this. I'm 25 too, but married with 2 kids (3.5 and 1). Have you been called "mam" yet? That always throws me off! It's like- excuse me?
    It is a transition but it'll come to us..eventually.. I guess!
    lhutson1

Answer by lhutson1 at 8:43 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Sorry hon! That is the story of my life. I never feel like I have a sense of belonging. I am always the odd ball out and I guess I say crazy things lol.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:07 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I am hitting this at 30. I am an 'adult' now and I have no idea what that means.
    good luck with finding youself
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 10:17 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

good luck with finding youself
    Amelora

• I wonder if it's an age thing? I'm 25 too and I feel totally lost right now too....I wish I could figure it out.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 10:18 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• At lest I'm not the only one
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:25 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• yeah I am 26 and I was telling my DH the other day "I feel like I am at a weird age" I'm not a young adult, not old......but just be you and if ppl don't like it then they don't have to be your friend...that simple....I still wear my hair in pigtails...so flippin what...I also go to the gas station in my pj's if I dont feel like putting clothes on ( i will put on a bra)....really who cares....do what you want be who you want...
    doula-mom25

Answer by doula-mom25 at 11:25 PM on Apr. 11, 2011