my cycle wasn't suppose to start until the 9th it started on the 30th and seems to be slowing down. Could I be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• no not if your having a period. sometimes our body gets messed up and have periods early or late for whatever reason sometimes stress is a factor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i had a 2 periods befor i found out i was pregnant with my son when i found out i was 3 months but stress can cause it to come early to
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• my hubby is in med school and studying women's health -- be very sure you do not have any STDs b/c they can change your cycle, often result in pelvic inflamatory disease (PID), and can cause infertility. They are easily treatable, so to be sure, just get checked!
    d7schmitz

Answer by d7schmitz at 12:50 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I'm a doctor, my advice to you ...... BUY A PREGNANCY FUCKING TEST!
    Anonymous