Starting to notice a pattern.....

I
am under loads of stress, my father is declining fast I have started school but doing well but in the evenings I will start having a glass of wine or 2-3 before hubby even gets mfrom work 6-8 pm just too unwind... and usually I never drink anything before he comes home .... should I be worried???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Health

• I wouldnt worry, I drink wine sometimes at night just to unwind.
    k.raine

Answer by k.raine at 9:04 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• if it worries you then cut back. stop for a while & if it stresses you out to think about cutting back there may be a problem.
    Alcohol addiction is big on my dads side of family so when i was young i learned to stay away from anything that may be adictive.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:29 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• If it worries you, cut back.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:57 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I would not worry too much, unless it becomes a huge issue. Sometimes it can help you relax and take your mind off the stress.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:01 AM on Apr. 12, 2011