Tummy Aches??

Well so i dont know, i just thought i would ask. I have been getting tummy aches, not always nausea ones, just dull aches after i eat. have had soem headaches too.
Is a tummy ache a sign i could be prego? also my doc had to do an anemia panel on me last week, cause i have a history of anemia. Would anything on there show i am pregnant, or would they not see that, cause they were not looking? was just wondering, cause if they would see that she would tell me, so obviously i am not prego yet. Hope this makes sense, lol...just some thoughts i have had this week!! I want to pregnant SOOOOO VERY Bad! I think my mind plays tricks on me sometimes on how i feel...and I am so scared to take a test, cause my husband and i have been trying for quite some time, and i always get negative tests when i hope that i am...so i am scared to test, and hope anymore. i hate the heartbreaking feeling of seeing negative line.
My period is due this week, so if it does not show up, i will prob take a test.....

BeccaBol

Asked by BeccaBol at 9:09 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It can be an early symptom but doesn't necessarily mean you are. And no an Anemia screen will not show pregnancy because they are not looking for it, so her not telling you you're pregnant doesn't rule it out yet. I would wait a week and test if AF still hasn't arrived. I hope you get your BFP!!! GL!!!! :)
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 10:00 PM on Apr. 11, 2011