What are reasons to why my boobs are hurting? adult content

Hello, my name is kathleen, please tell me why would my boobs hurt... i started taking fertibella april 1st, i take 1pill daily... recently my boobs have been hurting, my appetite to eat has increased, n im always sleepy... my period days are Jan 1-6, Feb 2-7, Mar 9-15, & i havent had it this month... last year i usually get my period the last week of the month... this year the first week of the month... weird but true...we havent been using protection for awhile but we are officially ttc this month thats why i started fertibella april first... can this be signs of pregnancy or something else? i dont want to take a ptest yet... id like to wait a week... i hope this is it... but dont want to push my hopes up... ty for reading n giving time to give me answers/advice...ty so much & best of luck... ^_^

***babydust to all***

jkkpotters

Asked by jkkpotters at 9:19 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• your gonna start your period.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:23 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Sore breasts are usually indicative of a hormonal change of some kind--ovulation, PMS, pregnancy...no way to tell for sure. Changes in appetite can also be hormonal. Given just the cycle lengths you've listed here, it's entirely possible that your period is about to start. Between January and February was 32 days, February to March was 35 days, so going another 32 days from March would put you starting your period tomorrow, 35 days would be Thursday. Take a test this weekend if you haven't started yet.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:32 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• It could be either one, pregnancy or PMS. You might not technically be late for AF in a couple days but you will be close enough that you have a good shot at it showing up on a pregnancy test. If the test says negative give it a few more days and take another taste if you still haven't started your period. If it still says negative you might wan't to go in to see a DR. to make sure everything is ok. GL!
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 9:56 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Thank you everyone...i will keep all that you said in mind... i will test this weekend n see how it goes... thats if i dont get my period before weekend comes...i will also schedule an appointment with my doctor just to be sure...i should also learn how to count my cycles...i shouldve have counted it before worrying...ty all for your answers n advice...i am deeply grateful n thankful...ill let you know how it goes in a week... i will keep in touch... ty so much... ^_^

***babydust to all***
    jkkpotters

Comment by jkkpotters (original poster) at 10:06 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Stop taking fertibella and take a test. Do not continue the fertibella until the test is done. If fertibella is the same as the Fertile blend product, it can cause miscarriage if continued after conception has taken place. Read the package instructions to be sure as I am not totally knowledgeable about Fertibella. But yes the breast pain is due to hormone fluctuations. Could be a cycle coming or you could be pregnant. Only one way to find out. Good luck!!
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 12:21 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Hi everyone... last week i took a ptest then i posted my questions bout my boobs... n then i told you i will not take a ptest untill this weekend... n guess what???

yesterday i took 2 test, one early in the morning, one at 8pm... both came out bfp...flat out positive...!!!
    soooo happy.... i think i may have been preggo for a week n shouldve taken the test earlier...

so yes!!! im preggoooo.....yey!!!.... i took fertibella for 16days from april 1st to 16th, i took it every 8pm... i stoped taken it yesterday...
    honestly we did not have sex daily or everyother day... we did when we were in the moment n my daughter is asleep...
    so for those who are trying just stop stressin n relax... i know i stressed out alot...but wen i stopped, things came through...

so best of luck to all....
    ***lots of babydust***
    jkkpotters

Comment by jkkpotters (original poster) at 8:44 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• thank you for all your support... ^_^
    jkkpotters