Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Countertop "cover"

What is the name of the stuff you can get to put over exsisting countertops ... It is like flat and I assume you paste them on top ???

Any Ideas?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

Answers (2)
  • Laminate?

    Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:25 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

  • so it would be just called laminate countertops?

    LoL... that seems obvious.... I am using the excuse that I am sick and couldnt think of that ! lol

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:27 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.