Husband undoing all my doings!!!!!

I try so hard to teach my kids right from wrong, but they are never going to learn anything with him around...my two years old ds has been saying , "shit" and some other four letter words and I tell him no , no ..Kingston thats a bad bad word.....and I will put him in time out....My dh , will laugh at him everytime and and then my ds thinks its a joke.......
When my ds hits his sister , i do the same tactic by sending him into time out,telling him what he did wrong and then make him tell his sisters sorry and a hug.....My dh , will once again laugh and say he's only a baby and usually takes him out of time out b4 he even has time to sit there and know he's in trouble...sometime I think I am better off alone !

momofmonsters27

Asked by momofmonsters27 at 9:25 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• So sorry you're having these kind of problems....I was in the same situation, 5 kids and many fights later my husband and I back eachother up most of the time. Tell hubby how you feel, not in front of the kids, and stand your ground. Hope everything works out.
    lovinlifewith5

Answer by lovinlifewith5 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• thanks
    momofmonsters27

Comment by momofmonsters27 (original poster) at 9:44 PM on Apr. 11, 2011