What do I say?

My hubby and I are expecting our 2nd little girl in August. We are financial well off although, we are trying to find ways to save money. Well, he drives a gmc 2500 diesel truck back and forth to work which, is about 15 miles each way. He has always wanted a motorcycle and with diesel being $4ish a gallon I actually said, "sure get one."

So, for the last month and a half we have weighed the pros and cons and he has been looking for the right bike. He found the one he wants and is now waiting for me to say go get it. I don't know why I'm being hesitant after we have talked about it. What would you do? Would you give him the thumbs up? OR would you tell him to trade his truck in and get a smaller truck if he wants to save money so bad lol?

kaylan010

Asked by kaylan010 at 9:25 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Its not fair to say yes, then after all of the leg work is done tell him no. Let him get it.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 9:28 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• yeah i'd say let him, but I HATE bikes, there is nothing between your soft body and the pavement if you biff it, that's what scares me. Though if i'd looked at them with my DH, i'd have to say yes after that.
    bauerlove

Answer by bauerlove at 9:30 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Adive from the old woman...save your money for things you really want and get the smaller truck. Even if you are rich one day, it could all be gone rather quickly if you lost your job. Save for the needs, the future and then the wants.
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 9:31 PM on Apr. 11, 2011