Whatever happened tooo

home traing,being respectful or being a gentel man?

im walking to Jamba juice with my neighbor:) (i love jamba juice)

and this young boy looks around 17 or 18 says to me: Damn Momma You cute
and i say:Little boy i have 2 kids and im probably old enough to be your momma

and he says:i don't care i like em young,you look like you a wild lil freak in the bedroom,oooh and you got some pretty ass feet mann just my type of woman,

wtf!? i wanted to beat his Behind,wash his mouth out with soap,and them find his mom and knock her upside her head for raising a foo! if i ever heard my nephews,or little brothers talking like that to any woman idk if it was someone there age or older i would beat the crap out of them

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 9:27 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• OMG....His poor momma probably dont know he act like that.....I agree I would not the crap out of my boys and nephews...
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 9:36 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• thats the sad reality of today, parents aren't home or dont have enough time to teach respect, and the kids turns teenagers without any sense of the woman's valors, they just dont care.
    kokomaman

Answer by kokomaman at 9:36 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Sad to say, most likely he hears it at home, or else the family home life is such that they don't have the time or care anyway. Being a gentelman is taught usually by your parents and it starts when they're young, telling his Mom would propbably have gotten you told off in this days society.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 9:57 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• My son will never talk to a woman that way! I have been teaching him proper manners and respect from the time he could understand me. He's almost 13, and understands that women command respect!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:07 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Oh my.. If my son ever did....ohhh it would be game over for him!!! I cant stand it when boys talk like that. And no matter how old they are if they talk to a women like that they are a boy, not a man!!!
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 10:23 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I would personally have called the police for sexual harrassment and let his momma know how he acts!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:00 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• @JoLee12345 i should have done that!
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 2:38 PM on Apr. 12, 2011