Have you seen Crazy tonight?

LMAO I just got voted down for telling a woman to get off the computer and take her butt to the hospital cuz she said a "gush of fluid came out of her - what should I do?" ( paraphrased from over in pregnancy questions)

Y'all some crazy people round here voting people down for giving common sense answers. Whatcha want me to do - Sweet talk her out of labor?

Wouldn't it be nice if we could reach a level where CM would let us unlock our own vote downs to reveal who did it?  Not that would be fun!

sidesplittinglaughter

ShelbyShareAlot

Asked by ShelbyShareAlot at 9:31 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I saw that ? but didn't really read any answers. There's some whacko that keeps coming back with new profiles and posting some messed up questions, then getting pissy with anyone who answers them. Could be "her"!
    Anonymous

• I guess I've never noticed the vote down feature, now that's funny!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:35 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• that would be fun if they had it on here like they do on facebook.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 9:26 AM on Apr. 12, 2011