is it too late.?....

who knows how far along is it to late to get an abortion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Your first trimester you can get one....I believe early 2nd tri too
    Anonymous

• Go to your local planned parenthood. I think States are all different as far as when its too late. Planned parenthood will tell yah and help you out on what you need to know and what to be aware of. good luck.
    nicholelpb

Answer by nicholelpb at 12:19 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• it is too late when you spread your legs!!!
    Anonymous

• anon dont be rude its not your body. Every state is different on when its to late to get a abortion. and in some states its not legal so do your research first. Its safes to do when your in your first trimester. research abortion first though becuz you might be shocked as to what really happens during a abortion. id say if your past 8wks dont do it mainly becuz the baby now has a heartbeat and even kind of resembles a baby but its your body and your choice. good luck and i hope all works out for you.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I think most places will say 12 weeks is the cut off, beyond that you'd need a medical reason...
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 12:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• What exactly are you aborting?
    Anonymous

• Its not her body either!!!!
    Anonymous

• Don't bash her. You don't know her circumstances and you can't force her to do something. I'm sure she already feels bad enough! Not everyone is going to agree with her decision, it does not mean that you can be rude to her!!! Hun, go to planned parenthood, I think they do consultations for you. Don't let these rude people get to you either. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 12:47 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• YES LORD ITS HER BODY. MAYBE LATER IN LIFE SHE WILL SEE WHAT SHE HAS DONE BUT LET HER BE!
    Anonymous

• Sweetie, think long and hard before you get an abortion. I personally know many women who afterward learned more about them and regret the decision they made. Be informed!!
    I wish I could take your pain away -- the momma in me talking....
    d7schmitz

Answer by d7schmitz at 12:54 PM on Dec. 1, 2008