How would you entertain a toddler at a major league baseball game?

This friday we're going to a baseball game and I need some strategies to keep my son from going AWOL. (And don't say "just don't take him")

jenmerk

Asked by jenmerk at 9:47 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I SPY
    Coloring books
    Baseball cards with the players in the game
    leapfrog games
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:51 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Wouldn't know, I wouldn't take a toddler to a major league baseball game. I know it isn't what you want to hear but that is my answer. He is going to get ansty, tired, hungry and bored. Unless there is a kids area, I wouldn't take him.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:52 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• portable dvd player? a bag of toys that can be played with in your/his lap. books.
    point out and talk about the things you see. ask him if he can see things, such as can you see the baseball players, where are they? so he can point to them (depends on his age though but i hope you get the idea)
    sing songs! baseball songs maybe lol
    find places you can take him during the 7th inning stretch (or whenever he is restless) to run around a bit, since he probably wont want to sit around for so long. like some sort of small area or hallway where there aren't a lot of people.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 9:52 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• FOOD !
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 12:47 AM on Apr. 13, 2011