In need of encouragement

I started working from home and earned enough extra cash to put some toward my life long dream of modeling. I had photos taken with the extra cash so that I could send them into be reviewed for a chance to model for torrid clothing store( plus size clothing store) Now i'm feeling like it was a bad move like no matter what I do its not going to work out for me. So my question Do you think i can make it? please go to torrid.com and tell me if i am good enough to model alongside of the girls already there. I just want some advice.
I added the photos on my site so you can see them.

youngarmywife

Asked by youngarmywife at 12:07 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• You're gorgeous! I definitely think you could make it =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I think you're every bit as georgous as the girls on torrid.com. Its hard to tell if you have what it takes to model with only the pics on your page, but I'm inclined to say you do. (I'm not a professional, but I watch ANTM all the time;) ) Your main pic is hot and the others are good too. I'd go for it if I were you!!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 1:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• thank you so much I was feeling like such a silly child for submitting my information at first. I feel better about it now. Its funny no matter how many times my husband my our family friend chris told me i could do it and i was as pretty as the girls on torrid I never felt any better but complete strangers tell me i can do it and i'm pretty and suddenly I feel like its worth it.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 1:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I think you will do great! Good luck :)
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 8:00 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Good luck! Your beautiful - I clicked on some of the other pics and you would fit in just fine.
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 10:00 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• You got it girl and then some
    jenim

Answer by jenim at 7:19 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I think you will do great!
    tee1

Answer by tee1 at 7:23 PM on Dec. 9, 2008