Just want to cry?

I hurt so bad I just want to cry and I feel bad because I have to hide it from my bf because he thinks I'm just over reacting and all that how do I make it stop? Has anyone tried tylenol pm does it help and not make u feel like a zombie the next day?

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 9:56 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i dont think you can take tyleonl PM when youre pregnant.
    what hurts exactly?
    tell your boyfriend to shove it, he should try being pregnant for 9 months. whatadick.
    Anonymous

• he has no idea whats its like being pregnant, tell your boyfriend to shove it :)
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 9:59 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Try some warm milk, or warm decaf tea . . . that might help soothe you enough to relax. I am so sorry you are feeling bad. It is a HUGE job to grow a baby . . . .you are doing so much right now!

Hugs.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 10:00 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• You may want to check with your doctor before taking the Tylenol....Where is the pain coming from? Dont hide your pain from him he needs to go through it just like you are....Call your doctor to describe your pain....I would do it right now if you in that much pain...Feel better...
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 10:03 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• im sorry you are hurting but what is and how far along are you have you calleed doc
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 10:03 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• May be you need to go to the hospital. Your husband is not the one that is in danger of dieing. SAVE YOUR SELF!

Glo402813

Answer by Glo402813 at 10:04 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Aww honey I go through the same thing ( damned hormones) and don't feel like you have to hide it, he has to understand that you're going through a lot , its not easy especially in the beginning of pregnancy your body is trying to adjust to the new addition , I don't know if it will help but I usually pick a day for myself either rent or buy my favorite tearjerker movies and lay in the bed watching movies and crying , it helps me but you gotta find an outlet that works for you , cafemom is another outlet for me
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• If the pain persists you should see a doctor, I have severe back pain ( previous epidural) so trust me I know it can be unbearable you shouldn't have to suffer just let your doctor know where the pain is and he probably can prescribe or suggest something to ease it, I don't think you can take tylenol pm while pregnant either if you can't reach your doctor you can call hospital they have 24 hour nurses that give advice
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Call ur doctor and I dont think u can take tylenol pm. Ur bf should be much more supportive nobody should have to hide pain especially a pregnant woman
    shantaa_alvara

Answer by shantaa_alvara at 10:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Sweetie i would strongly suggest you contact your doctor and have it checked out for the sake of both of you and your baby. What the heck do men know about pregnancy anyway they stink.
    mom102983

Answer by mom102983 at 10:25 PM on Apr. 11, 2011