WOW! Are we judgemental tonight or what??

So far tonight I have seen:

*you are a bad mom if you are young, and wear anything with Marilyn Manson on it. And everyone has the right to harrass you and belittle you if you choose to do so. While pregnant.

*you are polluting your fetus's brain with crappy music

*people who have been to jail are trash and never change

*all Christians are hypocrites

*if you don't breastfeed you are selfish and lazy

*if you dress a certain style, I'm not talking slutty, you are begging for attention.

What are some ones you have seen lately???

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 10:02 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I just got on not to long ago. I see I have a lot to look forward to!!
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:03 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• lol I have not seen those ones. I just figure their craziness provides for my entertainment. Let em' be crazy, I say!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:03 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• people are so immature
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 10:07 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• oh and ignorant.
    ElsaSalsaaa

• I like the jail one and how they are trash the marylin manson one was funny too.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• haha I am so with you on the first two. Let's see....."If you are not Christian you are teaching yourself and your children bad habbits"

"Everyone has an opinion and I have the right to express it whenever I want"

I think those are the main two I heard today that just made me say "huh?"
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 10:11 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• WOW! that is mighty judgmental, and I DONT agree with any of those statements and Im told IM the bitchy judgmental one here. hmmmm
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:26 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Funny I posted the jail question & because that one person said "people who are in jail are trash" it turned it into a big debate question & she got a lot of heat for her comment. It was so wrong. But, ya I agree ya get all types on here I guess. I myself try to avoid the drama on here.
    : )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• someone on this site once told me to give my son up for adoption because I didn't love him and didn't want to be a parent. (I posted a vent about being tired because I had a 6 month old, was going to college, and working). hurtful and unnecessary. I remember that post now almost 3 years later and, not surprisingly, I actually do love my son and would never give him up for adoption. this site can be really helpful, but it can also be really hurtful. Before I post something I consider whether or not I would say it to somebody's face- I wish others would do the same.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:36 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I hazc someone tell me that because I was in an abusive relationship that I was a bad mom for having my son around it.........I did what I could my son was never touch or harmed in anyway
    ukeepmegoing

Answer by ukeepmegoing at 10:47 PM on Apr. 11, 2011