Urgent>>need help in the step son?

I know it is out of my group trying to concieve but i need a advice i got a step son his age is 19 turning 20 wants to move back in our house. THis is his second move in our house.My husband and I got a argument bout moving him back here.He got a Terrible attitude i dont want him to move back because he lost his temper everytime he got an argument with his father he punch the wall,he said bad words on his father and i cant take this anymore...Ladies help>>>>

uyro

Asked by uyro at 10:11 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• Write out a law or rule set. See if he'll sign it and agree. No bad language, you do such and such chores.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:14 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Tell him no. I wouldn't allow anyone back in my home once they disrespect me and my home.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:14 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I'm sorry hon, I've been here... but the bad news is that you don't have the final word on this one. His dad has the final word. Until his dad is fed up and finished with letting him move back in, you can only be supportive of your husband and make the best of a bad situation. I wish there was a better answer... but you don't want to cause problems with your husband over his child.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 10:15 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• i also have a 19y/o stepson, and although it is hard, you need to show him that family doesnt back out and let him move back in. But make rules and have them out in the open before he actually moves in. These need to be ruled that both you and your husband agree on. And possibly have counseling or therapy as a condition. Good luck, and remember you promised to support your husband when you got married, and this boy will always be his son, no matter how rocky the road is!
    DLCarter2011

Answer by DLCarter2011 at 10:16 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• He'sld enought to get a job and his own place NO!
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 10:16 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• but we did it first time that he moves here it works a couple of month then it the same story.
    uyro

Comment by uyro (original poster) at 10:16 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Tell your husband that you need some guidelines. You will not live with cussing and punching in your home. Son is welcome as long as he is respectful, but when he loses his temper, he must start packing his things to leave.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 10:18 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I know but where trying to have a baby and i dont know if we can because his moving back and it made me depressed i know it his son but im very nervous evrytime they got a fight its not a simple fight cause he gonna punch the wall of the house and im not used to this.
    uyro

Comment by uyro (original poster) at 10:19 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• If it is legally your house tell him no or sit down and make a guideline, he's old enough to understand them and needs to respect you for taking him in.
    jessica.kaye08

Answer by jessica.kaye08 at 10:32 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I would just leave everytime they got in an arguement .....and dont come back till it is over...and bring home some spackel and dry wall so 'ol sunny boy can clean up after himself if he decides to punch holes in the wall...like a preteen punk boy....
    doula-mom25

Answer by doula-mom25 at 11:19 PM on Apr. 11, 2011