The easiest issue to solve for Obama, is the birth certificate issue so why won't he solve it? How can we ever expect him to solve the real issues when he can't or refuses to solve the easiest?

Let's get this man out of the White House in 2012,he is doing such a great disservice to this country it's ridiculous with the bipartisan polarizing, the infighting, the debt, the wars, AG Holder's flipflopping on KSM trials-all of it. We have got to get this country back to some kind of point of normalcy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• OK--I am republican and I do not see how this is still a problem. Officials have gone to Hawaii, have inspected the birth certificate and have declared it legitimate. They made a statement about his PRIOR to the election in 2008. He WAS born in Hawaii. The record exists. Can we let it go already!! There are more serious issue at hand.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:22 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• He has. Its been proven that his birth cert. is legit and people just keep harping on it.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 10:18 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I normally stay neutral when it comes to politics but I am so tried of hearing about this mans birth. He actual did produce his birth cert when this nonsense started the first time..It was displayed on the news for everyone to see..As for him being a bad President, I hate to tell you but anyone who would have gotten into office would have to deal with the out fall from that prior 8 years...This is not HIS war..The infighting is not coming from him...Let it rest already....
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 10:22 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• american flag ribbonSAM223 SIAD IT BEST !!!!!!! LET IT GO PEOPLE HE IS A RED BLOODED AMERICAN. HE WAS BORN ON US SOIL LET IT GO ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:25 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• As a resident of IL and seeing what he did for us (nothing) I didn't vote for this joke.

Seriously, back to the question....WHY does he refuse to show his bc.

Also, if he was in the service, I highly doubt he would have ever tried to NOT pay them.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• There is a plethora of reasons beyond a BC to not vote for him.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:03 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I have far bigger issues with our president than his birth certificate. I believe he is eligible to be president, he's just not qualified. He hasn't cleared it up because as others have said, it works in his favor. We're not dealing with his failures and indecisions. We're talking about superficial crappola. (not intended for you OP just general statement.)
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 10:52 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I've seen copies of his birth certificate online at multiple sites (one was the factcheck.org one linked in the answer above ^) in 2008. His birth announcements were in a couple local newspapers immediately after his birth too. This isn't really an issue IMO.

Personally, I think he's too diplomatic sometimes, so I disagree about the bi-partisan fighting coming from him. Congress members (on both sides) are doing that, but that's how it always is.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 10:54 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• One more time for the exceptionally slow - the reason the bc is an issue again is because A DEMOCRAT made it an issue again.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:28 AM on Apr. 12, 2011