Can you bleed if your pregnant?

Ive been seeing blood lately. . . and my stomach been feeling tight, i bled pink blood for only two days.. and now im seeing that again..what could this mean? Been eating like crazy but never satisfied and realized been making more bathroom stops at night

ImTryingToo

Asked by ImTryingToo at 10:30 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yes u can but its usually not a good thing
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Yes
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 10:32 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Always call your doctor if you are bleeding & pregnant. It might be nothing but then again you don't know for sure. Please call.
    Anonymous

• If you are going through a pad an hour you need to see the doctor. It could be a miscarriage.
    If it a very small amount, sometimes when the egg embeds itself in the uterus it causes bleeding.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:34 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• it could go either way, i had two m/c that started with spotting very lightly and have had spotting with a normal pregnancy. just depends. but you need an u/s or a hb check.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:36 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Yes
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 10:47 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• How far along are you?? I had a menstrual cycle after first getting pregnant so I wasn't even aware that I was. I also was a few months along in pregnancy one time & had miscarried. I only knew what this was after there was a lot of blood....I would take that as a warning sign and get into the doctor ASAP.
    Mrs_Doll

Answer by Mrs_Doll at 10:49 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• i bled the entire time w/ both my kids. just mention it to your dr .. thats the safe way to go
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 11:20 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Yes, dr found a subchorionic hematoma on my US and said it might cause light bleeding or spotting but not to worry. You should ask dr for an US to see if there is a cause for bleeding. All she told me to do is take it easy and no heavy lifting.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 12:24 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• during pregnancy if u have any concern dont be afraid of calling the doctor or hospital andd ask to speak to a nurse. u wanna make sure ur baby is healthy but u also need to make sure your ok cuz if ur not healthy then u might not have a healthy baby. i have 3 kids n preganant again n i call the docctor about everything
    Taken0126

Answer by Taken0126 at 1:21 PM on Apr. 12, 2011