hip pain during pregnancy.

Im 19wks yay almost half way there lol anyway iv always had bad hips when i was 15 i dislocated my left hip. Now that my belly is growing and baby is growing and there is all this extra weight to be carried around my hips are killing me nothing seems to help warm bath taking tylenol. Anyone expeirence this? i asked the doctor he said not much i can do. IF you had this maybe you can enlighten me one what worked for you im willing to try anything.

Mommy2B04

Asked by Mommy2B04 at 12:17 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had alot of hip pain when I was pregnant, I think just from the growing parts down there and pressure. I gained too much weight.

The only thing that worked for me was getting some walking exercise since it helped keep it loose, and then finding a comfortable way to lay when sleeping (on my side over a body pillow helped).
    sunmoonstars

Answer by sunmoonstars at 12:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• What worked for me was wearing comfortable walking shoes all the time, and waddling early and often. I was told that waddling takes pressure off of your back and hips and puts it more on the legs, but I don't know if that was right. At night was when my hip pain would be the worst, because I hated sleeping on my sides. I got my rocking chair early, and slept in that most of the time...
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 12:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Try seeing a chiropractor if you can afford it. That's the best thing I ever did!
    Babyness

Answer by Babyness at 2:15 PM on Dec. 1, 2008