Jealousy is really ugly on you

I have the best man ever, I swear. He works his butt off at work, then comes home and helps with the house and Kylie. Plus, when I go off to stores, he comes with me because he wants to spend time with me and he doesn't care where it is.
Are you freakin kidding me? He is the sweetest, sexiest, funniest man you will ever meet. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky. I guess I really freakin love him.. lol.

Do you have a great man? It's about time we gave all the great men in our lives a shout out, what do you say?

aubre22

Asked by aubre22 at 10:51 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• lol
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:53 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Yes I did. Glad you do to! was wondering if I got the only one like that.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:57 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I ♥ mine too.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:01 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I have on too! Most days I feel that I got the better end of the stick.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:01 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• yes! he is the best husband for me and best father for our kids imo. nObody elses opinons matter to me. Way to keep peace. :>) He busts his butt holding down a steady,,stressful full-time job going on 19 years. (I know my sister and BIL are jealous.) he deserves an early retirement. He does everything he can for us all including all our pets. we all love him unconditional so much we agreed with adopting a boxer from the no-kill shelter that he wants for his birthday and also a way to show how much we appreciate him. :) He saw this Boxer, it was love at first sight!
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 11:06 PM on Apr. 11, 2011