I have seen/heard women on here and in real life too, who say that their husbands/boyfriends would not mind if she messed around as long as it is with another woman;

would you mind if your man messed around with another guy ? what's the difference ? i would mind .doesn't matter if my man messed with a female or male.

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 10:59 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• It would bother me greatly. and it would bother my hubby if I got with a girl to.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:00 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Thats because that is their fantasy and they hoping you let them watch....lol
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 11:01 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Not my cup of tea, but it doesn't bother everyone apparantly.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:32 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• My husband would care but then again I would never mess around with a women, not my kind of thing. But he did say he wouldnt care if he got to watch. Cheating is cheating whether its with the same sex or the opposite sex.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:00 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I agree sam223! Men would always be okay with it as long as they are part of it. I would be more heartbroken and angry if my husband messed around with a man than a woman. I don't think I could ever get over something like that.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:04 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I think *MOST* men have a secret wish to watch their wife/girlfriend "be with" another female, and of course to watch (I know mine has that fantasy that'll NEVER EVER EVER come true). Most women, that I've seen/heard, do NOT have that type of fantasy about their man. I believe that is the difference.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:05 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• yeah mine wants that.. i wouldent mind either way..
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 11:16 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• My fiancee has said that... and that's fine with me cuz i'm poly and looking for a g/f for both of us... not just to mess around with but to love.
    goodi2shooz

Answer by goodi2shooz at 11:23 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Men have this awesome idea that 2 women at together is just what they have always dreamed of...look at Charlie Sheen? I have seen those to girls make out and you can't tell me he hates seeing it, why do you think they are love Goddesses? lol
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:39 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• As long as everyone is clean and that is really what they want to do, I don't see why it matters. I'd be down, but then again I am just really open minded. BTW...I have never been with a girl.
    LexsMami

Answer by LexsMami at 1:50 AM on Apr. 12, 2011