Could this be my step daughter revised

Make a long story short ten years ago way before dh and i got together he was involve with this girl who was having sex with him and another guy she calls me about 6 months ago bc the guy left her and wanted to apologize for not giving dh a chance to be part of the little girls life who is now ten and he hasnt seen see her birth...anyway im kinda hoping it is since i cant give him any children but want to get some other opinions to see if anyone else sees the simialrities

Just to clear things up he wasnt given a chance to take a test or the rights to see her the mom is now wanting to give him a chance....i would love to have her come visit and be part of our lives...also he had no way to get in contact with the girl and the mom told him she wasnt his

suhweetness

Asked by suhweetness at 11:05 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Does DH have a cleft chin? what about the mother? cleft chin is a very dominate gene. If the mother doesn't have one and Dh doens't either then she is not his more than likely. I will say they have a very similar face shape and smile.
    Anonymous

• The smiles and eyes look similar but I would make sure with DNA testing.
    LadySaphira

Answer by LadySaphira at 11:08 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Well whether she is or not, it sounds like she needs a man (dad) in her life. I hope he sees her :)
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:07 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I definitely see similarities.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:07 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Do a DNA test. He could have done one 10 years ago but he choose not to.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• They definately look alike but I agree, make sure with a DNA test.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I would do a paternity test to make sure. If it is true than accept her and love her and get to know her.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:08 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• yes she resembles him a whole lot. same smile.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:09 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I would still paternity test it but she sure looks a lot like him in the cheeks and smile.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:09 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Yes, the shape of her lips when she smiles and just above her lip area looks very much like him. Also, her eyebrows. It's nice that you aren't like some crazy women who totally turn their backs on stuff like that.
    ChicaThis

Answer by ChicaThis at 11:11 PM on Apr. 11, 2011