What would really get to him?

I broke up with my boyfriend because he was very very unappreciative.. I did everything for this kid and he even crashed my car promised to pay it back never did! he can never hold a job and hes basically a bum. I told him we could be friends but hes immature and wants to play dumb ass games. HE blocked me off facbook and then randomly unblocked me to start problems.. making comments on my friends page trying to play victim, I wanna say something to really get to him,, but i need help.. he needs to learn and never will

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Just block him and ignore him. The more you play into his crap the more he'll do it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:10 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Be the bigger person & leave it alone. There is no sense in stooping to his level. He's very immature so don't give into his games.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:10 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• ignore him for life ..that is the best revenge. if you have no kiddos together that is..
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:11 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Block him and you won't see what he says. If you ignore it, it'll go away.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:16 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• invite him on a double date with your new boyfriend / girl friend and be super nice tell him how much better the new one is then him and get a friend to go along with you so you dont put a relationship on the line to teach him if you choose a girl be sure to thank him for he made you realize guys are not for you girls are more mature
    -ivannabitch-

Answer by -ivannabitch- at 11:18 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• after all that i agree with them be done with him if he cant even grow up to be friend u should not put your life on hold any more then you already have for him
    -ivannabitch-

Answer by -ivannabitch- at 11:20 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• It'll get to him more by erasing him out of your life completely. I don't think he'd make a true friend anyways imo. Move on with your own life. don't put it on a hault for him. you are only giving him satisfaction and he's laughing it up. Life is too short to play his immature games.
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 11:21 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• The best Medicine is for you to move on,,,,what will you accomplish by bashing him, NOTHING be the better person and move on. Sticks and stones will break my bones but NAMES will never hurt me.
    Jesus was called names and persucuted but he never waved from what his mission was while on earth, so use him as your guide do what you have to do to make your life a better place. He is a Big looser and you can do better than that....
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 12:29 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Move on.....Honey ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Being Bitter, is ONLY HURTING YOIU .

It is not afecting him at all, Just move on and let it go- chalk 1 up for NO GOOD .
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 1:01 AM on Apr. 12, 2011