I wrecked my husbands truck two weeks ago. The deal is that his ex is on the truck title. Since then he has been in mood swings like crazy. does any one know why he would be in such a bad mood. P.S. the wreck was not my fault.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• I wouldn't know maybe he doesn't want to deal with her because of the truck, but the only true way to findout is just ask
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 12:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Why is his ex still on the title??
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:29 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• ARE YOU SURE SHE IS HIS EX ???? THAT MIGHT BE WHY SHE WILL FIND OUT THAT YOU WERE DRIVING HER TRUCK THAT IS STRANGE SHE WOULD HAVE HER NAME ON IT !
    Anonymous

• My best guess is because he has to bring her into it and doesnt want to. Its not strange like anon said. My husband co-signed a loan for his ex when they were still together so even though she has the car they are both responsible for it. We cannot get his name off of it because she doesnt have the credit to do it on her own.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:33 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Well, for one thing, if her name is on the title then it's possible that half the insurance payment for the repairs or replacement will go to her. Here you can't have two names on a vehicle. But I would certainly ask him what's bothering him.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 1:48 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Maybe he's pist off because that means he has to deal with her now. Insurance claim, etc.
    MarMacMom

Answer by MarMacMom at 3:47 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I think anyone would be upset if a vehicle they own was wrecked, regardless of who is on the title.
    My ex and I are on the title of my truck, he has the credit to get stuff and I don't. but we're also still really good friends.
    moniquesand

Answer by moniquesand at 5:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2008