Have your ever felt as though ??

Have you ever felt as though your life is so much peaceful from feeling to need to avoid some family members? They have you so fed up to the point that you feel unaccepted,disowned etc. because of symptoms which partly comes from a disorder you can't always control 100%. nobody will listen nor believe anything you say. So then you feel as though you don't need nor want those people in your life if that's the ways they chose to disrespect you. of course the silent treatment of different kinds( refusing to socialize, refusal to keep in touch etc.) developes towards you and all these other accusasions, assumsions etc. and so forth. I'm sure i'm not the only one on CM , I have to focus on myself and my own family reguardless.

diamondsarecool

Asked by diamondsarecool at 11:17 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• yes, that is why i avoid most of my side. As I tell my husband. I am a white sheep of a black sheep family.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:18 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• yes I avoid my mom and my life is so peacefull
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:18 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• you know what..some people just need to be avoided for your own peace of mind... and that's OK to avoid them... you don't have to see them just because they are "family".. real loved ones support you when you need it, not shun you or run you down... so to heck with them!
    goodi2shooz

Answer by goodi2shooz at 11:20 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• of course,I know what your saying and it wouldn't matter to me if they were family or not, no one deserves to be treated like this ,so you are being the better person by not being involved with them.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:34 PM on Apr. 11, 2011