HOW MUCH FAT CAN YOU EAT A DAY?

I'm guilty I ate like 4 slices and these were big slices of cheeses cake, the package says a slice much smaller than mine has 24 gr. of fat per slice,but I miseed eating desserts this christmas so I made up for it,I didn't eat this in all in one sitting( I ment to say I missed not miseed. I never eat cheese cake because it's so rich and expensive at restruants so there was a good deal at my store, lucky me, I'm surprised I don't have a stomach ache. So how much fat can you eat a day and I'm not on a diet,does anyone know,thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Go to mypyramid.gov to figure out the RDA for your weight and height. Yeah, 4 slices of cheesecake aren't a good idea, but you're not going to die in your sleep tonight. Just don't make a habit of it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:02 AM on Apr. 12, 2011