Have you ever had this problem? (Small boobs) adult content

I bought this beautiful corset a couple weeks ago online, It got in today, I was so excited because I've always wanted one, and this was my first corset =) Unfortunately when I tried it on, it fit me... i mean, it was tight, but they're suppose to be. The boobs however.... my boobs are SO small now after having my two children that I'm probably in an A-cup.. My body is a little bigger than it use to be, but my boobs shrank. So I tried it on, looked in the mirror, and it looked as if I had NO boobs at all, so I cried, for a LONG time, and needless to say I will be sending the corset back. =( My self esteem just took a HUGE knife tonight! I'm extreamly depressed now, and it sucks. Have any of you ever had this problem? or have any advice on the matter?

WhitneyMommyOf2

Asked by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 11:25 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I am sorry. I really wish I had smaller boobs. I have to carry around 38 DD's. It is a pain. The straps cut into your shoulders and your back hurts.
    MommyBulger

Answer by MommyBulger at 11:33 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Oh how I WISH I had your issue, and Id give you ALL of my DD's for an A cup! Cheer up Momma You dont have the back ache and sagging boobs like big chested older women have.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:34 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I'm medium chested but i wish I didn't need a bra. Medium size boobs still bother me.
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 11:36 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Well I have had your problem and am planning a boob job to alleviate it. (o Y o)

I just googled it and read a recommendation that small chested women look for "Victorian" corsets as they are shaped for smaller chests. Chin up mama... at least we don't have tube sock boobs!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• i do!! i have been an A cup forever!!! i have found that padded bras help make it look like theres at least something there lol! i havent really cried about it but it sucks when i cant wear the cute little strapless dressed or tube tops in the summer cause i dont have anything to hold to up with lol but you are a member of the IBTC (Itty Bitty Titty Commity)! blame my mom for that one :p
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 11:49 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• My sister said that her daughter was flat chested a couple of years ago. My niece was 20 then. It really bothered her a lot. She saved up the money and got her a boob job. It's kind of funny though, my daughter feels that she is the opposite. LOL! Personally, I'm just average.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:56 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I paid for breast reduction and still wear 34C, thanks to DD. I put a corset on and my boobs vanish. I think it was the corset you got. But think about it, how much does he actually play with them?
    Nickcole23

Answer by Nickcole23 at 3:10 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Thats like when I try on bikini tops and they fall right off, I just wish I can take the fat from my stomach and add it to my chest LOL.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:14 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I got a breast augment.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 11:27 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Message me, I own a medical tourism company and represent top surgeons at affordable prices.
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 10:23 PM on Apr. 13, 2011