Afection

If your bf didn't show u afection would u stay with him?

ukeepmegoing

Asked by ukeepmegoing at 11:26 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• ten years without I left getting my own place next month so I can date again.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:28 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• depends, if he was like that when we got together then no but if all a sudden he stopped being affectionate I would try to figure what is going on first
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:28 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Some people dont like affection others NEED it. It's not something to leave a man over. They CAN learn to be affectionate.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:28 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• No! I would also be having a serious sit down one on one chat...
    MommyBulger

Answer by MommyBulger at 11:28 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• When we first got he was very afectionat now he acts like he wants nothing to do with me
    ukeepmegoing

Comment by ukeepmegoing (original poster) at 11:32 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Maybe he feels now that you two are well acquainted, he's in his comfort zone. My husband is the same way but I know he isn't gonna stray away and he knows I won't do it to him. some guys aren't sure how to be affectionate and they have ways of showing their own kind of love when they want to because they don't like being affectionate in public,especially if they are shy. They feel insecure or uncomfortable. My father is that way. you need to talk to him and let him know how you feel. don't keep it bottled up inside. Maybe you have to be affectionate to him first. flirting helps me then my husabnds gives back in return because he wants to not just to keep me happy. you'll know the difference.
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 12:00 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• yes and i would communicate with him and ask him why. maybe counseling would help if needed.
    sunshines_angel

Answer by sunshines_angel at 1:25 AM on Apr. 12, 2011