Question about the opposite sex

Do u think "playing hard to get" is really the way to get a guy's attention? I feel like I'm too old for this kind of thing (27) but I tend to get too emotional too fast and some guys don't like that. Have I just not met the right guy or what? I'm finally feeling comfortable with being single but there is someone I would like to get to know better.

iluvmybabe

Asked by iluvmybabe at 11:37 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I was a skeptic at first but over the years believe it's true that playing hard to get does get some guys' attention. Guys don't want something too easy to get. This goes back to their primal roots of hunting, bringing back the food and proving his skills. He wants to feel like he earned the right to be with you. If you're too obvious, they think you'd be that way with anyone (hence, a slut). If you're way too hard to get, they think you're a biotch. They want someone who keeps their interest and leaves them wanting more. Biologically, they think with 2 heads and they like the suspense of seeing if they can capture your undivided attention. Be nice and flirt just a bit but don't be too hard to get is the bottom line. The game also helps you from getting too emotional too fast. It's there to help you more than you realize.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 12:13 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• If the guy you are with dont like the way you are then he isnt the right guy.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:38 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Just be yourself playing a little coy is okay but be yourself and go from there.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:51 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Well get to know him but keep yourself in check don't rush into anything but don't play to hard because you might loose him and don't throw yourself on him because he will use you then leave quickly.
    Take it slow and easy enjoy him
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 12:22 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• no but sometimes its better that way nowa days. trust yourself and ur instincts.
    sunshines_angel

Answer by sunshines_angel at 1:24 AM on Apr. 12, 2011