Do you trust him 100%?

Okay, so it seems that there are quite a few women that do not trust their husbands. And not only do they not trust their man, they believe that any man will cheat (or at least do inappropriate things) with a woman if given the opportunity.

I trust my husband completely. He sometimes has to work late or on Saturdays and his job occasionally sends him out of state and I don't have a single worry in my mind that he will do anything...even if he has a woman about throwing herself at him and he knows he can do whatever and I will never find out. I just really do not believe that he has it in him to do something like that.

Do you trust your husband?

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 11:38 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• i do completely or i wouldn't have married him no matter how much i'm in love with him. You must have trust as much as love.
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 11:49 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• You know many a women have said the same thing you say,,,i trust my man 100% well not to be rude but always be on guard because men even the best of them are dogs, so do elude yourself and think he is 100% because I bet he isn't he just never got caught. And if he is 100% trustworthy then Kudos to you.
    As for the other women who don't trust their men, well the men have given them reason not to, so just a word to the wise don't count your sheep before they hatch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• i have trust issues and do not trust him 100% Even when I don't think he is doing "anything" I feel the need to question. I guess I fear the worse. I've seen too many men cheat, women hurt, etc. ..especially when they think everything is fine and dandy.
    nonni2

Answer by nonni2 at 12:23 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Do I trust my husband 100%? If I didn't, I wouldn't be married to him.

Who I DON'T trust are the skanks who might try to hit on my husband when given the chance. My hub, being the kind and generous man he is, can be quite stupid at times. A few years ago, he went over to a "friend's" house ("friend" was deployed) to help out the wife, because he knows how hard it is on us when hub is gone, etc. Anyway, one of those times he went over (or should I say the LAST time he went over), she tried to screw him, then when he told her NO, she cried rape. Of course it didn't go anywhere, but because of the investigation, it pushed him back to getting to put on E5.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:49 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• u never know trust is a big thing i dont think he would but i am going to b smart and always keep my eyes open
    mama2305

Answer by mama2305 at 12:50 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I trust my husband as much as I personally am able to trust another human being.

I trust no one other than myself 100%. I have blind faith in no one (not even myself on this one.. lol).. It is impossible for me to know with 100% certainity what another human being is capable of : thinking, feeling, doing, the choices they will make ..etc.. Therefore, it's impossible for me to blindly trust anyone. I have always been this way, I will most likely always be this way.  

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:28 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I am single but if i was married it would not be to someone I could not trust
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:42 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Not married--been together 8 1/2 years.

Trust him implicitly. He has been cheated on in the past and so have I. Neither one of us wants to put another person through that feeling that we have experienced in our pasts.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:43 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• my husband is not going to cheat and he tells me about the women who flirt with him but I do know him and plus he is in his 50's so he is not as much of a horn dog and guys half his age
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:46 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I trust my husband 100% I know he would never do anything to hurt me or our boys..
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:51 PM on Apr. 11, 2011