What do you think about this?

I come down to my hometown to visit my family & friends. My mom ended up fucking off to her friend's to clean and baby-sit. It's been two days now. I'm kinda bothered because I came here to spend most of my time with her. I wanna do stuff with her and bond with her. So I feel kinda shitty instead and think to myself "what the point of being here if I'm not enjoying myself". It kinda makes me want to fuck off to see my Long Distance Fiancée. I can obviously wait till next Monday to see him. There is these good deal to take the Greyhound Bus to see him. I know he misses me as much as I miss him. We both agree to visit one another every 3-4 wks for 1 wk. He only lives about 2 hrs away. I wanna take the bus because I don't drive. However I'm wanting to make times work anyways and I'll just go and see other family. I'm really desperate, needy, clingy of this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Have you tried talking to her?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:39 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Did your mom agree on these dates - so y'all could hang out together on these dates?
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:39 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I would have to ask her if there was anything she wanted to do while you are visiting. Tell her you came to see her and you would like to have some time to spend with her while you are there. Don't beat around the bush. Maybe she waiting for you to ask her if she wants to do something with you while you are up. Why don't you drive, is it by choice or not? Maybe that may have something to do with it.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:38 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• my college kid does this...she comes home saying how much she wants to spend time with me but is gone for the whole weekend with friends... but anyway you do what your heart tells you to do and if you leave to see the man in your life and it irritates your mom well tell her she should have stayed home then
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• tell ur mom that u came to spend time with her and if she doesnt have time honey get on that bus and good see ur man
    mama2305

Answer by mama2305 at 12:54 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• This really makes me SAD......

Last MAY, my mother was told she had a tomor in her broical tube and had 3-6 mothes to live.

BUT by cemo and the Grace of GOD, it went into hold?

I can not explain it not remission, just stable.

Life is preious to me ♥♥♥♥ I wish this had spell check ? Sorry, it does not ♥♥♥♥
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 2:36 AM on Apr. 12, 2011