Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do i get these items?

Do u know those meshy teeters that you can out fruit in ? I am wondering which store i can buy it. Also i am looking for a hand held baby food grinder along with leg warmers/baby leggins that both sexes can bwear so my baby won't get carpet or elbow burn. I appreciate it ladies!

Answer Question

Asked by sashy37 at 12:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (3 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • I saw them at target, walmart or babiesrus

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

  • you can get the mesh thing and the grinder at You can do site to store w/ free shipping. and they have the leggings are babies r us

    Answer by robinalbright at 12:39 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

  • thanks so much. I pretty much wanted to go and look at them in person and not online.

    Answer by sashy37 at 1:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

  • Munchkin sells great little mesh teether things, and they are available at Target, same with the food grinder. As for the leggings, see if your town has specialty baby stores, most likely they will be the best place to see them in person. BabyLeggs is a great brand made by a SAHM, but I believe they are online only...

    Answer by risonski at 1:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

  • target sells baby legs for 11 bucks; walmart and target has the mesh food thingys; the hand held food grinders you may have to shop around for; im getting an electric one

    Answer by ssnelson26 at 2:00 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

  • Wegmans has the meshy food thing

    Answer by lovinangels at 2:30 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

  • Target! :)

    Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:59 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.