I feel so run down now :/

today iv been grumpy and bitchy to everyone except to my boyfriend, he gets home from the job source and calls me and i wasn't grumpy with him, he calls me an hour ago and it just seems like im depressed now, im thinking me and him are drifting apart and all these things going through my head

ugh i thought i was supposed to be moody in my first trimester not my second :/

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 11:53 PM on Apr. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• lol im in my third and the past two weeks ive been a hormonal bitch!....hubby even told me today that he has tomorrow off work so i need to get out of the house and pamper myself i have two boys ages 5 and 2 and they have been up my butt....i dont get much sleep as it is and now my lil one is sick....i cant get anything done and its driveing me nuts....so i can say you prob wont feel like yourself again till baby comes i got 7 more weeks and i cant wait!
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 11:56 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• i dont even know why i feel like this though....he has to take his little sister to the doctors tomorrow and i told him to just come on Thursday since he's going to see his daughter on Wednesday -.- i feel so stupid for feeling like this >.
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 11:59 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Everyone's pregnancy is different. I've been moody off and on my entire pregnancy and when I was pregnant with my son, I think I was just plain bitchy the whole time lol. Pregnancy hormones will make your emotions crazy.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 11:59 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I am a hormonal bitch in all three trimesters.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 12:12 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Your hormones change and are all over the place all throughout your pregnancy, there is no given trimester or time, it just is and its just whenever......just take it day by day and I hope you feel better
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 12:43 AM on Apr. 12, 2011