Hi. Im new to this...I am a stay-at-home mother of an 8yr old boy! I have loved staying at home for all this time but, now Im bored! Any suggestions?? Babysitting needed in Spartanburg area? Great at home opportunities? I need some thing to fill my time?

I have looked into a few stay-at-home job opprtunities but, they have ended up being scams. I will be willing to watch someones baby or child if needed. I have a clean, smoke-free home.
Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!! TarabellaH32

TarabellaH32

Asked by TarabellaH32 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Money & Work

• Are you only considering a money-making opportunity or would you be interested in pursuing a hobby?
    Anonymous

• I am a SAHM with 2 boys and I have a home business... It takes up lots of my time... You are more than welcome to PM me and get information... We offer Unlimited Training and Support, 5 Websites, Benefits, 401K and more...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:50 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It’s too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I’ve been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:51 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Hi
    I have 3 small children and researched long and hard for a work at home job. I really wanted to contribute to my family and keep my kids with me during the day. So I did lots of research and I found a great career! I recently have come across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! I never have to leave my house to be successful! I would love to share the information about our company! I think if you hear all the details about working for this company it will make so much sense to you.

http://www.workathomeunited.com/tblake

tafania

Answer by tafania at 3:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Hi! Check out my profile on here. Look under journal post and visit my web-site from there. If you are interested, request more info. I will be calling you soon if you are interested.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 5:17 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I just started with SFI - it is a world based network / home based business op, and its free to join... I started researching it just for the heck of it,hile my son is at school - and so far I am pleased with what I have found and the early results. you can visit my page or just send me a message - here is the link too http://www.ezinfocenter.com/10449322/FREE

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 1:50 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• We are now hiring at home customer service reps. If interested email slprice12@embarqmail.com
    SLPERRY

Answer by SLPERRY at 10:28 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My name is Fran, I work with a bed and bath company as a independent distributor. I host bed and bath parties. I only host parties on Saturday's and make great money. Working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties and encourage your family, friends, and customers to host parties too. You will earn 10% commission on every item you sell, and 5% commission from every party that someone host for you. You don't have to stock any inventory, The company will drop ship orders directly to your customers. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. This is truly a great company to work with. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 4:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2008