Who loves Sephora/Sephora.com?

I am in love lol. I got sick of drug store brands that irritate my eyes or face, test on animals, don't do what they're supposed to, etc. and decided to check out Sephora.com (the nearest Sephora store is like 4 hours away in another state) and I spent less money there than I have on drug store brands and it will probably last me like a year.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 12:26 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I could get lost in there for hours. It's great!
    fallynn415

Answer by fallynn415 at 12:32 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• i love sephora!!! and i love that their eyeliner isn't that expensive. and they have a great return policy.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:28 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Love, love, love Sephora! Whenever we visit somewhere I check to see where the nearest store is (I know, I've got it bad) - even if I don't buy anything, I like to go browse. Love it!
    pocmom

Answer by pocmom at 12:34 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• LOVE! I'm a beauty product junkie. I have wayyy more than should be allowed, lol, its my guilty pleasure. I even have some stuff in my daughter's bathroom in her medicine cabinet because I don't have room for all of it in mine.
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 9:10 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Love It! Sephora Brand is great and I love the Josie Maran Products. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:53 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• LOVE IT....WISH I COULD HAVE A SHOPPING SPREE IN THERE ONE OF EVERYTHING! I AM LUCKY THERE IS ONE AT MY MALL 5 MINS AWAY.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I hate the store but I love to shop online. I think the young twits in the store have no product knowledge, esp about skin care and aging skin. But they can do a nice makeup application. I get more questions answered online and I can look at the product reviews from customers like myself .
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:11 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Never been to one. I always assumed it was super expensive
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 8:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I was addicted to the Sephora and M.A.C. stores for many years. Unfortunately, I can't afford it right now :(
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 9:03 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

I thought so, too, but for what I ordered, each item averaged out to maybe $3 each. I spent less on Sephora.com for enough makeup to last almost a year and still spent less than I do on drug store brands.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 9:05 PM on Apr. 12, 2011